- Food & Drink
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Arts & Culture
- News & City Info
Chelsea Mann is ready, willing and able for the top job at the 2,600-member Association of Interior Realtors.
Mann, a realtor with Century 21 Executive Realty in Kamloops, was elected president of the organization this month along with 10 other directors.
The Association of Interior Realtors was formed on January 1, 2021 when the Okanagan Mainline, South Okanagan, Kamloops, Kootenay and South Peace River real estate boards amalgamated.
"As our association now covers a wider area across British Columbia, we are poised to provide even stronger support for realtors in their communities," said Mann.
"I look forward to working with our members to advance our shared goals."
Those shared goals are advocating and lobbying for fair real estate rules and regulations with local and provincial governments and advocating ongoing education for realtors.
Mann, who's been a realtor for 16 years, was previously the president of the Kamloops and District Real Estate Association before it was morphed into the Interior association.
Mann will be the first realtor from Kamloops to lead the Interior association.
When the Interior association first formed, Kim Heizmann, then of Century 21 Vernon, was president.
For 2022, Lyndi Cruickshank of Engel & Volkers South Okanagan, was president.
The 2023 board of the Association of Interior Realtors is made up of:
- president: Chelsea Mann, Century 21 Realty Executives in Kamloops
- vice-president: Kaytee Sharun, Royal LePage East Kootenay
- past-president: Lyndi Cruickshank, Engel & Volkers South Okanagan
- Stephanie Braun, ReMax Kelowna
- Ryan Malcolm, Emil Anderson Properties and EAC Insight Realty
- Bruce Seitz, Royal LePage East Kootenay
- Maria Besso, ReMax Vernon
- Jaime Briggs, Coldwell Banker Kelowna
- Don Gagnon, Royal LePage Kelowna
- Steve Jamieson, Stilhavn Real Estate